If you would like your health website, service or product to be included within this high standards health directory then we will need to check that you meet the criteria listed below so we can offer our users the best experience online when browsing our directory. We aim to process each application within three days of it being submitted to us through our online submission form.
Our Listing Criteria
Each health website, service or product that we include in our health directory must meet the following criteria:
- Each website must have an actual address or place of business
- Each website must offer a health product, service or in depth advice
- You must list your logo, address, long and short description that is unique
- Website must be established and not under construction
If your website meets the above criteria and you would like to be listed within our directory then please apply for inclusion within this public health service directory. You website will be reviewed and the decision will be sent to your signup email that you registered with.
Our application process is quick and easy with a few details, descriptions and company logo needed. As long as your website meets the above criteria and you have filled out all of the information requested then the application process will only take a few days to be confirmed and become published within the public health register.
What’s included in a health listing
Apart from being listed within our high quality health directory, you will also have the ability to add:
- Company logo, images, description and dedicated listing page
- Social share/like buttons and exposure embedded within your listing page
- Users can comment, rate and connect with you through this directory
- Users can navigate easily to your website and discover more about your services