Reporting unfit practice

If you suspect that a public health professional's ability, behaviour or health means it is not suitable for them to continue working as a public health professional you can raise your concern by contacting us; complaints can be made directly to the Chairman of the UKPHR Board.


We will look carefully at any allegation we receive. The action we can take may range from an advice letter to removing or restricting the public health professional's registration.